Email Threat Protection
Email Security content filtering for businesses.
Simple and Effective Anti-Spam, Anti-Phishing and Anti-malware Solutions
Cyberattacks delivered via email can compromise your business operations, steal customer information and trade secrets, and cause endless headaches for your users and your IT team. Defend yourself and your clients with real-time threat intelligence trusted by some of the world’s largest ISPs and telecoms.
Our email content filtering threat data can be easily added to your existing email gateways and improve and maximize your email security
99.6% Detection Rates. Near Zero False Positives.
Why You Need Email Security
Believe it or not, 90% of all malware is still delivered via boring old email.* (Verizon data breach report 2018) Prevent business critical data leaks, reputation damage, and loss of revenues by protecting your inbox against email – based attacks. Email Security is essential to protect you from potential threats.
54.6%. That’s how much of the world’s email is spam* (according to Symantec’s 2018 Internet Security Threat Report) On top of this, the average user receives 16 malicious spam emails per month. For a small business with 20 employees, that means avoiding phishing and other spam campaigns 320 times a month, by ensuring workers carefully scrutinise each email. That means dodging thousands of potential redirects to malware infected sites, botnets, and other malicious activities that can compromise your business – every single year. What about enterprise? What if your company has 1,000 employees or 10,000? The numbers add up quickly and a single click can spell disaster. You need to even the odds.
People are your company’s most valuable asset. But not matter how exceptional, your business cannot rely on every employee to make the right choice every time a malicious email hits their inbox. No one is perfect, and phishing attacks can be extremely sophisticated. Eventually, someone will make a mistake. When that ha ppens, you need to ensure you have the right security solutions in place to safeguard your enterprise. To do that, your business needs a strong first line of defense to stand a chance. That’s where our threat data, powered by Spamhaus, comes into play. Turn the odds in your favor with actionable threat intelligence and let your employees focus on their work and stop worrying about spam
Integrating our feeds into your security platform takes minutes and the results are immediate. Using our MTA security blocklist at the DNS level, we empower your network security to reject 75% of inbound mail traffic before mail servers process any mail messages – saving your company time and processing power. The remaining 25% is further scrutinised by and checked against our URI blocklist. By inspecting message bodies and headers and checking them against against our dataset, spam is further reduced to nearly zero with no false positives. All the blink of an eye
Gain peace of mind with our email threat protection solutions
Integrating our feeds into your security platform takes minutes and the results are immediate. Improve your email security with actionable threat intelligence data and let your employees focus on their work and stop worrying about email threats.
Zero Reputation & Emerging Threats
Not only known threats, stop threats in the making with Zero Reputation & Emerging Threats Data and build advanced policies to provide better protection.
Anti-Spam & Malicious IP Protection
Our email content filtering threat data can be easily added to your existing email gateways and improve and maximise your email security effectively and easily.
Anti-Phishing & Malicious Domain Data
Protect your business by preventing critical data leaks, reputation damage, and loss of revenues. Guard your inbox from phishing and malware based attacks.
Protecting Mailstreams from Spam, Phishing and malware.
A robust and highly effective email security solution is a necessity for businesses – small and large – as it helps avoid costly data